Nurse-Family Partnership is a program for women who are having their first baby. Once you enroll, a registered nurse will visit you in your home throughout pregnancy and continue to visit until your baby is 2 years old.
Nurse-Family Partnership is FREE to all eligible women.
Your nurse will visit you throughout your pregnancy and up until your baby is 2 years old. You and your nurse will decide the exact schedule.
Who can enroll? Any woman who:
- Is pregnant with her first child or meet unique criteria for previous pregnancy/birth
- Meets income requirements.
- Within 28 weeks of pregnancy
- Is a Webb County resident
My Nurse will help me:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become a better parent.
- Build a strong network of support for me and my baby.
- Make my home a safe environment for my baby to live and play.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training, and other support services available in my community.
- Find ways to continue my education and develop job skills.
- Set goals for my family’s future and find ways to help me reach them.
Can my baby’s father participate, too?
- Nurse-Family Partnership encourages fathers, family members and even friends to be involved in the visits and learn how they can best support you.
- You and your nurse decide who gets involved.
- Because you are the one who carries the baby and you are the first person to take care of your baby, you are the one who is actually enrolled in the program and you are the main focus of the nurse.
Hours of Operation Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information please call (956) 740-6458 or (956) 523-7848 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org