Hours: 8am-5pm CST Mon-Fri
Mission Statement: To provide for safe and efficient movement of traffic on all City streets, adequately illuminate intersections and major roadways; enforce parking regulations in the Central Business District.
Robert Alexander Eads, MBA
Traffic Department Director
Laredo, TX 78041
Phone: (956) 795-2550
Fax: (956) 795-2127
Roberto Murillo, P.E., PTOE
Assistant Traffic Director
Guadalupe Tays Reyes
Traffic Administration Manager
TRAFFIC OPERATIONS DIVISION:
Traffic Operations Manager
The City department division is responsible for maintaining and servicing 250 traffic signal intersections throughout the city.
- Pedro Paredes, Traffic Signal Supervisor - email@example.com.
The signs/pavement section is responsible for maintaining and servicing an estimated 36,648 traffic signs and 1.5 million linear feet of pavement markings.
- Jesus Cavazos, Traffic Signs/Markings Supervisor - firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Implement traffic signs, traffic signals, and pavement marking improvements throughout the City to minimize accident potential.
•Reduce intersection delays at signalized intersections through implementation of improved signal timing.
•Responsible for the installation, operation and maintenance design of traffic signals, pavement markings and signage in the City of Laredo.
•Improve travel time and promote safe mobility through the City of Laredo.
- Robert Peña, EIT, Engineering Superintendent - email@example.com
- Sinai Castro, EIT, Engineering Associate II - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alec James Martinez, Bicycle/Pedestrian Coordinator - email@example.com