Campaign Finance Reports
- Doctor of Jurisprudence (Law Degree) From St. Mary’s University, Cum Laude.
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice.
- Alternative Teaching Certificate K-12
PROFESSIONAL AND PUBLIC SERVICE EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
- Attorney with Vielma Law Firm, 2006 to Present.
- Chief Felony Prosecutor for Webb and Zapata Co. District Attorney’s Office.
- Elementary School Teacher at U.I.S.D.
- Mental Health Manager at Border Region MHMR Center.
- Grant Writer for City of Laredo Community Development and Economic Development
- Current Continuing Legal Education Director and past Officer of the Webb County Bar
- Former board member of Casa de Misericordia Domestic Violence Shelter.
- Legal Aid Liaison and founding coordinator of the “Pro-Bono Social Justice Night Court”.
- Founder and organizer of the Annual Summer Fun Fest for Victims of Crime and At-Risk
- Board member of “Don’t Give Up!” –A local non-profit organization serving at-risk
- Consulting Attorney for the Regional Mexican Consulate.
- Immigration Attorney for the Catholic Diocese of Laredo and Brothers of St. John.
- ACTS Pioneer for various parishes since 2001.
1110 Houston Street
Laredo, Texas 78040
City Hall Annex
1102 Bob Bullock Loop
Laredo, Texas 78041